Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Releasing Tomorrow



Guzaarish is a love story that hits you: Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan  


November 19, 2010:

            In the movie,directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movie Guzaaris Trailer, Story Songs ListGuzaarish is an upcoming romantic film which releases tomorrow,Bollywood superstars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the lead roles, with Aditya Roy Kapoor, MonikanganaDutta, Rajit Kapoor, Sanjay Lafont, Shernaz Patel and others are set to star in  Roshanplays the character of a talented magician Ethan Mascarenhas from Goa.


Aishwarya Rai to promot Guzaarish at Fame Cinema Hall : Aishwarya Rai was in Kolkata joined by her co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor for the promotion of her film Guzaarish at Fame Cinema Hallon Sunday.

1 comments:

  1. Guzaarish is Hrithik's best movie still now I have seen.I was not his die heart fan but after seeing this movie I really like to appreciate his work and power of acting from bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete